Organisation of the Network
Annette Hayton , co-developer of the NERUPI framework, manages the Network on behalf of the University of Bath which provides office space, employment and financial services.
Kate Holmes, the NERUPI Development Officer, coordinates activities, supports new members in applying and using the
framework and keeps the website up to date.
- Anglia Ruskin University
- Bath Spa University
- Birmingham City University
- Bishop Grossteste University
- Bucks New University
- City, University of London
- The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission UK
- Cosmos Engagement Ltd
- Higher York NCOP
- Higher York NCOP partner colleges
- Imperial College London
- Lancaster University
- LincHigher NCOP
- London Metropolitan University
- Make Happen Essex NCOP
- North East Collaborative Outreach Programme NCOP (NECOP)
- Next Steps South West NCOP
- Oxford Brookes University
- The Open University
- SOAS, University of London
- St George's, University of London
- Study Higher NCOP
- University of Bath
- University of East Anglia
- University of East London
- University of Essex
- University of Lincoln
- University of Oxford
- University of Reading
- University of Sussex
- University of York
- York St John University
- Wessex Inspiration Network NCOP (WIN)
Academic Advisory Board
NERUPI is advised and supported by an Academic Advisory Board.
Dr Andrew Bengry, Bath Spa University, co-developer of the NERUPI framework, sits on the board permanently as Academic Adviser.
The board is chaired by Professor Jacqueline Stevenson MBE, Sheffield Hallam University https://www.shu.ac.uk/about-us...
and also includes:
Professor Vikki Boliver, Durham University, https://www.dur.ac.uk/sociolog...
Professor Nicola Ingram, Sheffield Hallam University
Dr Richard Waller, UWE Bristol, https://people.uwe.ac.uk/Perso...
and Dr Mark Walmsley, University of East Anglia https://people.uea.ac.uk/en/pe...
The Steering Group consists of representatives from participating HEIs elected annually by the Network. The Interim Steering Group 2018-19 includes:
- Annette Hayton, NERUPI Convenor, University of Bath
- Anna Anthony, Senior Data Analyst, HEAT
- Stuart Bottomley, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, NCOP Higher York
- Julian Crockford, Widening Participation Evaluation Manager, University of Sheffield
- Sally Griffin, Head of Widening Participation, Bath Spa University
- Catherine Kelly, PhD Student Education, University of Bristol (formerly at North East NCOP)
- Marian Mackintosh, Widening Participation Research and Evaluation Officer, University of Bath
- Alice Wilby, Director of Recruitment & Partnerships, University of Wolverhampton (formerly at Oxford Brookes University)