Become a Member
Benefits of membership:
- Free attendance at expert workshops combining presentations on key issues for widening participation with practical sessions focussed on developing members’ own evaluation resources
- Access to resources and tools from the members' only section of the NERUPI website including presentations from past events, member case studies and a range of academic articles
- A Framework that supports you in meeting the evaluation 'self-assessment' requirements of UK regulators from strategic planning through programme and evaluation design and implementation to informing practice through learning and reflection
- Engagement in working groups to develop members’ expertise and capacity in evaluation approaches and methods
- A community of practice in WP evaluation and opportunities for collaborative projects
- Participation in the annual NERUPI Convention providing opportunities for members to present their findings, develop the Framework and keep up to date with national developments.
For more about NERUPI, membership or any of our events please contact us at email@example.com.