As more teams engage with the OfS self-assessment tool its value in supporting evaluation as part of Access and Participation Plans (APPs) becomes increasingly clear. Combined with the NERUPI Framework, a powerful approach to planning and evaluating meaningful interventions can be achieved to underpin a process of continuous improvement.
At this largely practical half-day session we will consider the pros and cons of the self-assessment tool and see how it can be combined with the NERUPI Framework. Working in groups participants will explore how using the self-assessment tool and NERUPI Framework can enhance their APPs and monitoring returns.
- Joanne Moore, Educational Consultant and lead researcher and developer for the OfS Self-Assessment Tool
- Annette Hayton, Senior Research Fellow, University of Bath and NERUPI Convenor
- Find out more about the OfS Self-Assessment tool and the NERUPI Framework
- See how NERUPI members have used NERUPI OfS Self-Assessment tool
- Understand how the OfS Self-Assessment tool can be used with the NERUPI Framework
- Explore ways of incorporating the OfS Self-Assessment tool and the NERUPI Framework into their APPs and monitoring returns.