The renewed emphasis on evaluation from the Office for Students (OfS) and others requiring evidence of impact increases the need for well planned, appropriate and effective evaluation. At this free, in-person event NERUPI members will have the opportunity to explore some of the current issues that will need to be considered during the planning process including:
- Applying the NERUPI Framework to a risk based approach - specifically the OfS Equality of Opportunity Risk Register (EORR)
- Developing Organisational Indicators
- Planning a realistic evaluation strategy
- Involving the wider team in evaluation
- Building effective Theories of Change.
This session is designed for NERUPI members who are involved in evaluating activties